Do any of the following apply to you?
- Overwhelmed by digital marketing, don’t understand where to start and have no idea where to turn for help!
- You are intimated by this whole on line process but just don’t know what to do!
- You are convinced that Social Media networking is just a fad and don’t understand how it could help you grow your customer base!
- You know you should be marketing your business on the internet but don’t have the time or the resources to take the next steps!
- You have been badly burned by a the so-called "experts" who made you all sorts of promises, overcharged you and then didn’t deliver!
Where do you turn for help?
Overwhelmed by digital marketing? Would it help to have an online project manager/consultant to turn to?
How would you like to have a online marketing project manager help you to not only put together an online marketing strategy, get you the right people to do the work and oversee to make sure everything is coming together properly. The following covers some of the things we do:
- Work side-by-side with you or one of your staff members to build a customized marketing strategy tailored for YOUR business!
- Locate the perfect resources to put your website and social media sites together.
- Consult with your marketing department or representative to keep them up-to-date on the latest changes in technology and marketing trends!
- Connect you with the right people to do regular updates on your chosen social media sites such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, etc.
- Keep you and your staff updated on most recent trends in online marketing.
We have spent the last four and a half years learning this business. Amazon loves us for the number of marketing and technology books we have bought. We have taken a number of highly acclaimed certification courses. We have worked in the trenches – not only on our own business but in helping our clients market their businesses. At the end of 2012, our owner won an award for Technology Leadership and Innovation from our local Technology Council.
We have made our share of mistakes and have made it our mission to learn from them.
Consumers’ buying habits have changed. Businesses that don’t stay current with the latest trends in marketing their products and/or services in today’s world are going to be left behind.
Our goal now is to help others understand what they need to do in order to be competitive And we will continue learning so that the information we share will be up always be up-to-date.
So, if you business is in need of a jolt, pick up the phone and call Lightning Bolt!